There are the kind of people who love Valentine's Day, and then there are the kind of people who hate Valentine's Day. And there is me... I don't really care about V-Day. But if you have friends that don't have a love to celebrate this day and love V-Day, there are several things you can do!
WHAT TO DO:
- Go to the movies with your best friends. There is no sign that says that on Feb 14th you have to go with your boyfriend/girlfriend. You can go with friends and enjoy the movie and have fun.
- Go bowling. Bowling is so much fun when you go with your friends, you'll have a good time and maybe you'll end up being the winner of the night.
- If you're going to be in the beach like I am, you can spend the whole day listening to music/reading a book in the beach with your friends or... stay in the pool under the sun.
- My sister is the kind of person who enjoy to spend time at the park. She always goes with her friends and take plenty of photos to the nature.
- If you're a shopaholic then the mall is your place. Go and buy what you really want, or just go to a Starbucks to have a laugh with your friends.
- What about movies? And I'm not talking about cinema. Just stay at home and invite some friends, rent a movie and eat popcorn. A night in could be so fun!
- Bake something. You can always have a good time when you bake cake/cookies/whatever and then enjoy the magic of your own creation.
- The gym can also be an option. Stay healthy and active and forget about the V day - it's just another day.
There are so many other things to do, you can do whatever you want to.
Just remember that it's not only about love for your lover, it is for friends and family also. And there is no reason why you have to celebrate love one day.
Every day should be Valentine's Day.
As for me, I'm going to spend my Valentine's Day on the beach (YAY!) and I don't really have a boyfriend, so I'll be there with my sister and my two best friends. So we are going to have fun on the beach by ourselves.